Friday, December 30, 2016

Good Morning Heartache

Hush now for I cannot explain
what's to come of me next,
my future tries to sustain 
but it's just another reflex. 
To forget your face I try,
No heart to hold over me
But those spells I cry,
Like the wind I cannot see
those tears, but they dry
down my soul, they're heavy.
So I'll have to go and say goodbye
as these spells are my plenty. 
This moon above shines so bright 
but this light is not my fate,
For it's yours that my dark turns light
and so good morning heartache.
But how good morning when there's no night
and no night, just a revolver going around 
longing for that soft low whisper of sight 
for it's your love I want to surround. 
Your face haunting through my picture house 
these dreams are but memories and I am guilty,
of loving you still but unlovable thereabouts,
is the thrill I seek for every days a mystery,
to forget your face every day I try.
Losing control I'm lost in the darkness
but seeing the light again it's useless,
for it's you, I sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment